From: David Cupps <4c4be50f1@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: AISdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Tue, Aug 29, 2017 4:36 am
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Elec Svc Chair report to board now on website

Board members - I have uploaded my report for tomorrow night to the
website. Both of the links below will work. I look forward to discussing
with you how we can move forward to a newly-designed website.B  David Cupps

http://www.aisboard.org/aisdocs/2017_Board_Documents/ESC_BoardReportAug17.pdf

http://bit.ly/2weyR3L