Re: Elec Svc Chair report to board now on website

The new website plan looks good. One capability I would like to see is
being able to display Awards voting on a regional basis. I can supply the
data in (almost) any format. Does this seem doable?

Adding links to the online voting system should be easy and perhaps
desirable.

We are in Tasmania and will not be able to take part in the meeting.

Gerry and Michelle Snyder