Re: AIS Board Teleconference August 23rd.

Hello all,
It seems we have a disconnect regarding the date of the teleconference.  Most people appear to have it on their calendars for next Wednesday, August 30, instead of today, August 23.  The note in the Bulletin, though, page 9 states that the phone conference is the "fourth Wednesday of each month at 8pm eastern.....". Then, dates are given as July 26, August 23, September 27.
I have been asked to postpone till next Wednesday, and I am fine with doing that, since it appears that most of us had planned on that date.

In the meantime, we will have the Spring board meeting minutes posted for your review, as well as the July phone conference minutes.  There was no teleconference in June.  The previous phone conference minutes from March and April were reviewed and approved in May at the convention in Des Moines.

So, lets postpone the phone conference till Wednesday August 30.
Since it's listed for tonight in the Bulletin, though, I will be available on the phone conference line this evening to greet anyone who calls in and redirect them to next Wednesday evening.  And, if anyone wants to call in and chat or discuss whatever is on your mind, I will be on the phone line at 8pm Eastern, 7pm central, etc. this evening.

Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.  I will talk to most of you next Wednesday evening.
Thank you,
Gary
Gary White,
President, American Iris Society