From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org <owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org> on behalf
of gary white <322857b11@rewrite.aisboard.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 11:08 PM
To: AISdiscuss
Subject: [AISdiscuss] AIS Board Teleconference August 23rd.

Hello all,
This is a reminder of the phone conference meeting this evening, Wednesday
night, August 23rd.B  It will be open to all, including AIS Board members,
committee chairs and interested persons.
The Agenda for the meetingB is brief.1) Call meeting to order and attendance
roll call.2) Discussion of program to supply Bulletins to participating
Botanic Gardens3) Report/Discussion of the on-line Library4) Notes/Discussion
of open AIS positions5) Miscellaneous and Announcements
Here is the information for accessing this meeting.B
Date of the meeting:B  Wednesday, August 23, 2017Time of the meeting:B B 8pm
Eastern, 7pm Central, 6pm Mountain, 5pm Pacific.B B We will try to keep the
meeting to about one hour or under.Call in number:B  (712) 775-7031When you
call that number, you will be asked for an ID number followed by the #
sign.ID
number:B  402-274-326#B B  Be sure to add the # sign after entering the ID
number.That should get you to theB conference call, and you will be asked
toB announce your name.The line will be open 10-15 minutesB before the start
of the meeting, so that you can call in prior to the top of the hour.
Everyone is welcome to call in for this meeting and participate in the
discussion.B  You do not have to be a member of the board to participate.Only
AIS Board members may vote on any motions during the meeting, however..
Thank you much,Gary__________________________Gary E. White
President, American Iris Society

701 Old Cheney Rd.
Lincoln, NEB  68512