Important email, please read

Hello all,

Please read the below email as there are a lot of points everyone needs to know.

1.      Gerry and I will be traveling from August 24 until October 7.  We will be visiting Heather and Bernard Pryor in Tasmania for a
          week and will be delivering their medal.  We will then fly to Sydney where we will board our ship and sail around the NW side               of Australia before landing in Perth where we will stay on the ship and go to Indonesia.

2.      If you want me to pay any bills or deposit any money before we leave, I need to have the items to me no later than Monday,
         August 21.
  After that, any bills that need paying or deposits that need to be made, unless you want to wait until we return,                  should be sent directly to our treasurer, Dwayne Booth.

3.    If you have any expenditures that you want reimbursed before our fiscal year ends on September 30 you will need to
        document them and send them directly to Dwayne for inclusion in this years financials.

4.    I have asked John Jones to send out the first email regarding reports needed at the upcoming Fall board meeting   The email will
        be sent at the end of September so you will have time to begin preparing those reports.  The reports should still be sent                   directly to me at my AISSecretary@irises.org email address as you are unable to attach anything to AISDiscuss.

5.    I will have my phone with me, and access to email to both of my accounts.  However, being on a ship can limit my
       responsiveness.

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary