Re: AIS Bulletins

My copy arrived today in Tulsa, Oklahoma.B  Looks like a very interesting
issue.B  I am anxious to read it.B

Paul W. Gossett

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

    On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 3:29 PM, Jill Bonino
<7115fb371@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:

 My Bulletin came today Tues Aug 1. Jill Bonino (Glendale CA).

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 30, 2017, at 6:46 AM, John Ludi <4eae69f11@rewrite.aisboard.org>
wrote:

> The Summer 2017 issue of the AIS Bulletin "IRISES" was in our mailbox
yesterday (Saturday). The box of extras for the AIS Storefront was delivered
last Thursday by UPS.