Re: Jean Witt RIP

Jim, it may work out better to give notice of her death in the Fall issue,
then have a full obit in the Winter issue.Debby Cole, SPCNI

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Jim Morris" <1005@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Jean Witt RIP
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 16:41:57 -0400

All,

Jean Witt, one of the great people in AIS history, passed away  Saturday,
August 27, 2016.  One of her daughters said there were no plans  for a
memorial service as of now.  I will be gathering info for an obit in  IRISES
so
please, anyone who would like to make short testimonials please do so  and
send them to me as I am working on the Fall 2016 issue at this  time.

Jim Morris
Managing Editor
IRISES The Bulletin of the American Iris  Society