From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Robert Pries
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 5:03 AM
To: AISdiscuss
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Awards

Dear AIS Discuss: The awards have been announced. This years process has
been difficult, and at present, an image gallery is available for only the
top award winners and their runners up. That took about 20 hours of work. I
seem to be slowing down and sadly I did not see the e-mail from Gerry for
the first couple of days so I lost the time that could have been used. There
is a pleasant downloadable list, (click on printable list) the pdf created
by Gerry, where you can at least see the data. I will be working on
finishing the image gallery but it may take a week. It will go up in parts
so you can watch the progress. Sadly the timing is bad since I will be
traveling to dog shows the end of the week and the weekend. I do have a
life, and between Dr.
appointments etc. it seems harder and harder to get wiki work done quickly.

You may note a few images missing. It is sad to think that no one has put up
images for some of these winners. If you have a picture of any of these
please either send it to me or upload it onto the wiki.

Again I apologize for the Awards Image Gallery being incomplete. I suppose
you could always cut my pay in half but I would still receive the same
amount! I am assuming the gallery is valued. Perhaps that is a big leap
since no one has said anything about it in the past.
If you have not received your News & Notes pointing you to the Awards
Gallery that go to the Encyclopedia and choose the Index on the left bar.
Under Awards you will find 2016 awards in blue. click on that and you are
there.

--

Bob Pries
Zone 7a