Re: Error on the award winner list

Hi All: Well we did it! We got the awards up within minutes of their public announcement. But there were a few errors. they should be all fixed now. But it is still possible that something is still lurking. In order for this to all be announced at the same time I have been working on the coding for 3 days. unfortunately I could only look at the raw code and hope that I had caught any errors. It is sort of like proofing something without being able to look at it. I actually am pleased that I had as few problems as I did. But I am sorry for any distress. I would have caught more but I had to take the dog to the vet unexpectedly and had a couple of hours where I was away from the computer when News & Notes went out. Yes I do have a life! Maybe someone could find an image for the one missing from our gallery. If I could count on enough images I would like to expand the galleries to those that only have links, but I am not sure all those honorable mentions have several images to choose from. Much like the Iris Society the wiki is as good as we choose to make it.

From: "Susan Boyce" <100T@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: "aisdiscuss" <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 1:31:08 PM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Error on the award winner list

 Hi all,

   I was just looking at the award winners on the iris wiki and for the Wister winners I noticed that Money in Your Pocket is a winner, but it has Keppel as the hybridizer.  That is an error as Money in Your Pocket is actually hybridized by Paul Black.

  Just thought that I would let all know.

Susan Boyce

--
Bob Pries