Re: Summer AIS Bulletin

Thank you John for posting it so quickly after publication.  It was printed July 30 and I received my advance copy August 1.  Kudos to guest editor Jaime Cloud and all writers involved.  We held over 14 pages of copy for the fall 2015 issue which will be edited by guest editor Jane Milliman.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society