Re: Region Websites Suggestions & Guinea Pig Needed

Great analysis of possibilities, Wayne.
We may find that a mix of all three approaches may be needed.  My own
experience is that the technical skills are present, but consistently
motivated people are the missing ingredient.  Or, when you have one, you
are missing the other.....
On the issue of a regular report, we all wish there was one that AIS
recieved in a timely fashion.  In theory, the annual affiliation process
provides the basics on affiliates in a region, but it doesn't have event
information, news, etc.  and sometimes arrives late.
I know that even at the Regional level it can be darn hard to get event
info and news, even for the regional newsletters.  At the AIS level, it's
even harder.
This would be a great topic to present at the convention.

Jody Nolin