Re: Where Could We Promote Meetings to Non-Members?

Master Gardeners' have not only websites but they also have a news letter. I
am sure they would be happy to share information. And maybe even work with us
in a reciprocating fashion.
Thank you and happy gardening
Ron Cosner

Jody Nolin <835963e01@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to sign that comment......
Jody Nolin