Re: Where Could We Promote Meetings to Non-Members?

Wayne,
Events certainly are open to non-members.  It would be fabulous go have
some attend.  I met a wonderful gardener at the Missouri convention who was
a non-member had and saved up for a year to attend.  She ate peanut butter
sandwiches in her truck so that she could go on the tours.
Is there a way to get this information to the Master Gardeners or the
Association of Garden Clubs?
I'm not a Master Gardener (not even a very good gardener....) but I get a
regular newsletter from the Ohio AGC.
And events in that are discussed at our local garden club meetings.

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 2:21 PM, Wayne Messer <6d200f2f1@rewrite.aisboard.org