Re: Fwd: articles for fall issue of IRISES

Gerry,
Thanks for the heads up.
Kathleen

>    bTwenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that
you didnbt do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail
away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover.b

> b Mark Twain

> On Aug 7, 2014, at 6:07 PM, "Robert Pries " <101p@rewrite.aisboard.org>
wrote:

> Gerry; The list you send to John is usually a word-like document in a PDF.
If I have a early release I could be working on it on my computer to create
the hundreds of links that we do for the wiki. It would not be displayed until
you gave the okay, but it would be nice to have the results to work on since
it will take me a lot more work putting it up onto the wiki than it does for
going on the website.  Bob