Donation Button - Follow-up

In checking the links for the AISDiscuss article in News & Notes, I
happened across the suggestion by  Susan Boyce of adding a button to donate
to AIS on our website  (Copied below and here would be the original
http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/dec12/msg00003.html ).  Comments
were generally supportive with some possible technical obstacles being
present.  I have not heard about this since being on AISDiscuss so I'm not
sure what may have come of it.

I do think this is a great idea.  Many of the CAPS members have a way for
people to donate or support them online.  Some have a big donate link on
their home page and others have donate or support as top-level items on
their menu.  Do we have any idea what kind of response they are having?
And do they get donations from non-members as well as members?

Have we done something similar on our website?  Is this one of the things
we were looking at adding to the top-level menu on the website?

FYI - I did check our News page on the website to find what Susan was
referring to.  The AIS Donations page is at:
http://www.irises.org/About_AIS/Membership_Info/Donations.html  .  You can
also find it under About AIS -> Membership Information -> AIS Donations  .

Regards,

Wayne Messer