Re: Where Should We Be Discussing Topics LikeCAPS?

John & Wayne,

Thanks for doing this as I am sure this will be "news" to most  people.

As a side note John, could you provide me with current AIS policy regarding
 the various mediums, i.e. AISDiscuss, etc.?  I learn something new
everyday  it seems.  Is there a recorded date when the board changed the current
policy and a rationale for the change?  Thanks.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society

In a message dated 7/31/2014 6:56:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,