RE: 2014 AIS Convention

Hi Sue,
Unfortunately, the RVP meeting MUST be held prior to the second session of the
AIS Board of Directors meeting because the new RVP Rep and members of the
Nominating committee need to be elected by the RVPs and approved by the AIS
board, which is why the meeting is held the morning prior to the Board of
Directors meeting.  Can't be helped.  I hope by combining the reception with
the meeting we will be able to conduct business while we eat.
Cheryl