Re: 2014 AIS Convention

Please bear in mind the New Orleans SLI convention has been planned for many years and the dates were locked in. It was the AIS convention that moved into conflict, regardless of the reason for the move. The Saturday of the SLI convention is in connection with a huge garden event in the City Park in NO and it was planned that way. Moving it back would be impossible. I will be attending the SLI convention. I will try to attend both but any AIS board meetings on Saturday will be without me. I can't be in two places at the same time. I would also be traveling (driving) all day Sunday - from NO to Dallas so would miss any board meetings on that day. I'm sure the board will make it fine without my presence.
Ron Killingsworth - SLI Treasurer and AIS Board Member