From: Susan Boyce
<irisgal@hotmail.com>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Tue,
August 28, 2012 11:38:05 AM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Affiliations

Hi all,
  This
email is for the RVPs.  This is a heads up that within the week, I
will be
sending out the instruction letter and affiliation form to your email
to start
the affiliation renewal process for 2013.  I am starting this a bit
earlier
than last year.  This is in an effort for you to reach your affiliates
and get
this done before they go into hibernation for the winter.
  Be sure to watch
your email for this.  If you have any questions when you
receive this, please
email or call me.
Susan Boyce
Affiliations Chair
sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary