From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Michelle Snyder
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 7:52 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Treasurer Elect Motion

Jill Bonino has amended her original motion and Susan Boyce has seconded
this amended motion.  The amended portion is in bold type.  The amended
motion is now out for discussion.

"That the  AIS appoint Dwayne Booth, Region 13 RVP, as Treasurer Elect
and until a successor Treasurer is elected at the Fall 2012 AIS Board
Meeting.
effective  immediately.  This will authorize his name to be put on bank and
investment  accounts currently open. It will allow him access to AIS
accounts to learn  about the operations but not authorize him to complete
any transactions or  transfers. And it will authorize Jill Bonino, current
AIS Treasurer, to  share all financial information with him during training
sessions prior to the November 2012 AIS Board  Meeting."

Michelle