Motion to Appoint Dwayne Booth Treasurer Elect

After some discussions offline, I am resubmitting my motion below:

"That the AIS appoint Dwayne Booth, Region 13 RVP, as Treasurer Elect effective immediately.  This will authorize his name to be put on bank and investment accounts currently open.  It will allow him access to AIS accounts to learn about the operations but not authorize him to complete any transactions or transfers.  And it will authorize Jill Bonino, current AIS Treasurer, to share all financial information with him during training sessions prior to the November 2012 AIS Board Meeting."

Need a second to begin discussion...Jill