Re: Final Awards List

As I said earlier and state more strongly now:  I think it is  inherently
wrong for AIS to put out an awards list and then to have to  correct it
removing people who had a false joy and were already receiving  congratulations
from around their region.  I would rather see us add them  back in and error
on the side of encouragement to hybridizers rather than  disappointment.  Do
I have to put it in the form of a motion?  Nobody  responded that they even
read my first email.

Jim M.

In a message dated 8/18/2012 1:40:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,