An Apology

I wish to give my apology to Jill and the board for my loosing it. I have felt
bad ever since, and I hope that it will be accepted. I did not mean to hurt
anyone by my rhetoric and perhaps the only person I have really hurt is
myself. Even though I can get extremely frustrated sometimes with my wife, I
still love her, I wish no one in this society ill, and used to think of them
as friends if they will still accept that. Obviously I am passionate to a
fault about trying to make the AIS all that it can be. I suspect my humor will
improve greatly in the next week or two since we are finally getting close to
finishing the restructure of the wiki. That task has been an extreme agony for
the last nine months. By itself I probably would not have lost my control, but
many other thinks have added to the frustration. But trying to explain only
opens up the hurts I have felt and I know were unintentional. Sadly I have
committed the majority of my life to the Iris society and there is not turning
back. Know that this apology was not solicited and comes because I truly
regret my actions.