AIS Budget for 9-30-11

To all Board members, Officers, and Committee Chairs,

I will be working on a draft budget for the 9-30-11 AIS fiscal year to present at the Fall Board Mtg in Portland.

Please let me know what your area's approximate expenses and income will be for next year by October 15th.

I hope to have the financial statements done earlier this year along with a draft Disaster Recovery Plan that you will have time to review prior to the Fall Mtg.  I am also researching "shopping cart" sites for the AIS Storefront and plan to have a demo with prices at the Fall Mtg as well.

Keep selling those raffle tickets for the 2011 Canadian Convention Grand Prize.  The deadline for getting ticket stubs, paperwork and receipts to me via FedEx is January 25, 2011.

Jill Bonino
Treasurer