Motion to accept invitation to hold 2013 AIS Convention in Dallas, TX

I am very pleased to announce that I have received the number of votes needed in order to pass the below motion. Once again congratulations to Paul Gossett for a job well done, as well as a big thank you to the persons involved in getting the convention to be held in Dallas. We are all aware how difficult it is becoming to find a host for our Spring Conventions.

"That the AIS Board of Directors accept the invitation from the Iris Society
of Dallas to host the 2013 Ais Convention in Dallas, Texas"

Michelle