Re: Meeting Information and Registration Forms

I don't have an agenda or meeting schedule yet. I would expect that would come from Michelle Snyder. I would also expect ti to be roughly the same time frame as previous Fall meetings.

I can't speak for this year's meeting but last Fall:

Friday,
2:00pm - 7:00pm Registration
6:00pm – 7:00pm Reception
7:00pm - 10:00pm Board Meeting
Saturday,
7:00am - 8:00am Continental Breakfast
8:00am - 7:00pm Registration
8:00am - 12:00pm Board Meeting
12:00pm - 1:30pm Lunch
1:30pm - 5:00pm Board Meeting
5:00pm - 7:00pm Dinner
7:00pm - 10:00pm Board Meeting
Sunday, (sometimes depending on the business load)
8:00am – 11:00am