Re: October Bulletin deadline

UNFORTUNATELY, my little part of Canada (Aurora, ON) is still waiting for the July AIS Bulletin...impatiently I might add!  The other Canadian who reported receiving theirs must have an "in" with Canada Post!
Kate Brewitt
RVP Region 16

On 17 August 2010 12:31, <garyslagle@comcast.net> wrote:

Have not yet recieved my Bulletin , Hope to get it soon !

Gary Slagle

RVP Region 19

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lynn" <irislynn@willitsonline.com>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 10:17:27 AM
Subject: RE: [AISdiscuss] October Bulletin deadline

I received mine.

Lynn Williams
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org] On Behalf Of MORRISJE1@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2010 12:57 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org; iris@hort.net

In a message dated 8/15/2010 11:03:55 A.M. Central Standard Time, kellydn@frontiernet.net writes:

Hello all!

Today marks the deadline for the October issue of Irises: The Bulletin of the American Iris Society

If you have contributions to In Your Backyard (our new reader-driven content feature), regular columns, news, or other pertinent details that need printed in October, *please* deliver these to my email (editor@irises.org) as soon as possible.  The sooner the editor gets content, the sooner we can get the next issue flying on its way!

Just curious, has anyone other than Janet received their July AIS Bulletin?

Jim