Re: October Bulletin deadline

Have had it for about a  week. Clarence M.

-----Original Message-----
From: MORRISJE1@aol.com
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org; iris@hort.net
Sent: Sun, Aug 15, 2010 4:56 pm
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] October Bulletin deadline

In a message dated 8/15/2010 11:03:55 A.M. Central Standard Time, kellydn@frontiernet.net writes:
Hello all!
Today marks the deadline for the October issue of Irises: The Bulletin of the American Iris Society
If you have contributions to In Your Backyard (our new reader-driven content feature), regular columns, news, or other pertinent details that need printed in October, *please* deliver these to my email (editor@irises.org) as soon as possible.  The sooner the editor gets content, the sooner we can get the next issue flying on its way!
Just curious, has anyone other than Janet received their July AIS Bulletin?

Jim