October Bulletin deadline

Hello all!

Today marks the deadline for the October issue of Irises: The Bulletin of the American Iris Society!

If you have contributions to In Your Backyard (our new reader-driven content feature), regular columns, news, or other pertinent details that need printed in October, *please* deliver these to my email (editor@irises.org) as soon as possible.  The sooner the editor gets content, the sooner we can get the next issue flying on its way!

Best high summer wishes iris lovers!

--kdn

Horticulturally,

Kelly D. Norris

Farm Manager, Rainbow Iris Farm

Editor, Bulletin of the American Iris Society

Bedford & Ames, IA

Zone 4b/5a

Read my blog at: http://www.kellydnorris.com

Check out my bookazine at:  http://www.digthismag.com