Re: Motion to accept invitation from the Iris Society of Dallas to host the 2013 AIS Convention

I think this is great too.  After being on the west coast for the 2011 and 2012 conventions,  we would move back to the central part of the country...The last time we were in Dallas was 2000 so it has been awhile.  It will be great to fly into a hub city rather than having to change planes.

Would this be what we have been doing in the past as a "Full" convention, i.e., 3 days of garden tours, convention running Monday thru Saturday?

Jill