Re: Proposed bylaws amendment notice - electronic membership

In a message dated 8/5/2010 2:53:54 P.M. Central Standard Time, aistreas@earthlink.net writes:

I agree with the following proposed ByLaw change to add  class f as follows:

(f) electronic membership,
       includes access to such other services and content as may be decided by the AIS Board of Directors.  Electronic membership shall include membership privileges in the AIS, but does not duplicate privileges by choosing to have both electronic membership and another class of membership (ie., one vote per member).

Jill,

I'm sorry but this wording is not at all clear to me.  This class should have a stand alone definition just as the others should.  We don't want to hav to come back to clarify which would require another bylaws vote.

Jim M.