Re: Re. a Region 20 death

Here this is again with the correct spelling of Jeanne's name.  Sorry about
that!
Betty

In a message dated 8/21/2009 8:37:06 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
Florabetty@aol.com writes:

Thank  you, Terry, Jeanne, and Clarence, for your replies.  Perhaps we
could
have a Bulletin article outlining award guidelines. It would at   least be
wake-up call for
those  who are thinking about  nominating a worthy  individual.
Betty

In a message dated  8/21/2009 8:19:48 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,