Re: Contact, Jayme Adams

Kitty,

Jayme is very difficult to contact. Our Elmohr show chair  tried for
several weeks to reach her in order to have our iris show approved for  the first
week in June, and the show went on without initial approval. To  date, I'm
not certain where we stand.

Betty Roberts

In a message dated 8/14/2009 8:25:33 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,