Re: Website design/ais foundation

Chris is suggests a new section on the AIS website for donations methodologies.

Perhaps if someone were to write the copy there could easily be made into a new section on the AIS website that describes the Foundation and various other existing methods to donate to the AIS. The Foundation has its own information site and functions separately, so having its link and a paragraph description for that new section would be enough. Each of the other donation modes should have a short "how to" item of exposure too ("in memory of " etc etc. )

John