Re: Website design/ais foundation

As advisor to the AIS board and board member of the Foundation, and having recently completed liquidation of the Du Bose/Hagar estate?resulting in the Foundation's having a $425,000 nest egg for "support of an?iris library in memory of"?Sid and Ben (not necessarily the AIS Library), I agree that the Foundation and the AIS need now, more than ever, to have increased communication and interaction that would be greatly facilitated by?integration via?the Internet on this and?the many other core issues that the two affiliated organizations?share in common.??

Bob?

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Pries <robertpries@embarqmail.com>
To: AISdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 9:51 am
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Website design/ais foundation

As far as I know there is no part of the AIS website that talks about the AIS
foundation. Since the foundation has been working closely with AIS to fund
certain science projects and develop the AIS Iris library I would suggest that
we work with the foundation to give them a presence on the AIS website. This is
only one of many suggestions I could make. The AIS website is or will be our
major face to the world in the future and as PR chair I feel it essential to
have input on how the society is presented. Bob Pries