Re: Meerow Grant Proposal

I second Gary Whites motion to fund Dr. Allan Meerow's grant proposal request for $4,840 for the first year of his study.

Michelle

gary white wrote:
I move that the American Iris Society fund Dr. Allan Meerow's grant proposal
request of $4840 for the first year of his study: "Heterogeneity, ecological
specialization and introgression in a large population of Iris savannarum",
and that $4597 (or current Scientific and Scholarship fund balance) be paid
from the AIS Scientific and Scholarship Fund, and the remaining amount be paid
from the AIS general funds.
Gary White
AIS Director
Chairman Scientific Advisory Committee