From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Susan B
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 12:28 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] sad news

Hi all,
  I just learned of the passing of Esther Tams.  Esther passed away on
Sunday
August 3rd and she was 95 years old and had lived in Wellsville, Utah.  She
was the 1977 winner of the Dykes Medal for the iris Dream Lover.  She is
survived by her husband.
Susan
Got Game? Win Prizes in the Windows Live Hotmail Mobile Summer Games Trivia
Contest
http://www.gowindowslive.com/summergames?ocid=TXT_TAGHM