Re: Bulletin Arrival

In a message dated 8/6/2007 11:08:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,
pwgossett@juno.com writes:

Several  people in Tulsa, Oklahoma have received their bulletin the past
several  days but, Not I.  Paul

Paul,

When I saw a second posting from you, I thought, "It's a miracle.   Paul has
received his Bulletin!"  Not so.  You are always the last on  the Board to
receive it.  Please let us know when it arrives because then  we will know that
everybody else has it!

Jim