Re: Re: Untimely death of Rob Stetson

In a message dated 8/5/2007 4:57:52 P.M. Central Standard Time,
SAMMYGIZ@aol.com writes:

No  bulletin here either.

Michelle Snyder

Hello,

I've received reports of the July AIS Bulletin being received on the west
coast on July 31, the east coast August 2, the Denver area August 7, England
August 8, and the St. Louis area August 9.  I know that Paul Gossett is  always
the last Board member to receive it so will wait to see when that might  be.

Jim Morris