Re: Fwd: FW: Hugh Thurman

In a message dated 8/1/2007 3:23:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,
PlankMail@aol.com writes:

Sad  News:
I just received an email from Roy Epperson  forwarding an email he had
received informing him of the death of Hugh  Thurman.
Hugh, a devoted Irisarian, was the incumbent  RVP for Region 7.   Mary,
his wife and an equally devoted  Irisarian, served Region 7 as RVP from 1997
through 2000.
The Thurmans are not on email to my  knowledge.   Condolences to Mary
should be sent to the home  address as posted in the most recent AIS Bulletin.
Hugh  will be missed.
Jeanne

Jeanne Clay Plank, President

The Thurman address was incorrect in past AIS Bulletins.  The  correct
address is:

Mrs. Hugh Thurman
521 Kickapoo Trail
Frankfort, KY 40601

Although Hugh told me in Oklahoma City he was going to slow down, this is a
shock to me.

Jim Morris