AIS website survey

AIS leaders and friends:

As Electronic Services Chair, I'm looking into AIS' needs and wants for
an updated - or completely new - website. Our current website was really
great when it was designed and implemented, but everyone I've talked to
agrees that our website needs to do some things differently or better
than it currently does.

I'd like your input as I work to put together a proposal for a new site
that meets our needs.

*** Please click the link below to complete this 10-question survey. ***

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JCSNSM2

(Questions with an Asterisk are Required.)

Thanks for your help!
David Cupps