Iris topics

A lot of clubs have developed powerpoint presentations for their  members.
I know their is some encouragement to share but I think more  could be
done.  Maybe an award (a recent introduction) could be offered for  best
presentation on how to grow, how to show, arilbreds, Medians, Spurias,  hybridizing
etc.  Awarded presentations could be a) be put on a CD for  sale  b) put on
the web for free

My club is always looking for programs.  I have developed many  powerpoint
presentations myself.  My club has seen them all,  sometimes every year!

A template could be developed so all the presentations have the same look
and feel.

Scarlett