Board Reports

Hello all.

This is the second reminder that all your reports are due to me no later than May 11.  Please try to have your reports in PDF format.
If not in PDF then in Word.  It would be advantagesous for viewing on the big screen at the meeting if you would narrow your page margins to 5 inches. I makes it easier for everyone to see your report.

As previously mentioned by Michelle no reports will be accepted if they are contained as text in an email.

Remember I will not be providing extra copies of the reports so it will be your responsibly to bring enough for visitors and the board if I do not receive your report by the due date.

Thanks

John
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
aisregistrar@irises.org

John Jones, Chairman, Electronic Services Committee
aiselectronicsvcs@irises.org

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536