Re: Update Eye Surgery

Glad to hear it is going well. We will keep you in our prayers for continued good recovery.
Thank you
Ron Cosner

4c909d9b1@rewrite.aisboard.org wrote:

Dear Folks,

I have had both eye surgeries and all is going well.  The right eye surgery was a week ago today and I am still swollen and black/blue.  The left was the worst and it is still swollen a bit.  Doctor says both eyes will be swollen for another 4 weeks or so.  I can now see out of both eyes.  Eyes get tired in the afternoon and I have to rest but, all is going well.

Paul W. Gossett