Re: On the road again

Thanks Tom.  Info is coming together, just need his judging dates from
Judy and I think I have most iris stuff, just haven't been able to find any
newspaper obit from Huntsville for Oct 2012.  Maybe someone else has a  search
engine they could source for me.  Would like to know about family  and his
career.  Anyone have a picture?

Jim Morris
Obit Editor

In a message dated 4/3/2013 8:41:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time,