Motion to Elect Jim Morris President Elect

One housekeeping thing the Board missed at the Spring Board Mtg was to elect Jim Morris "President Elect".  His term will begin in November but traditionally we have elected the next President at the previous Spring Board Mtg so he/she can start working on his/her Officers and Committee members.  Judy became President when Roy passed away so we didn't do it for her.

I make a motion that we elect Jim Morris as President Elect effective immediately.

Jill