From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Janet Smith
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 11:02 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] 2012 Convention

To all those who were able to go to the convention, would you kindly
share your photos with AIS Digital Programs/Slides committee!  Please!

I have an idea for a program but need lots of photos.  Yes I was
there, Yes I had a new camera, yeap it died the first day of garden
tours.  GRRRRRRR

Don't thumb nail them leave them high resolution and send me a CD.

Greatly appreciated,

Janet Smith
P O Box 1585
Coarsegold, CA 93614