From: Kelly D. Norris <kellydn@frontiernet.net>
To:
editor@irises.org
Cc: 'Emma Alpaugh' <ealpaugh@timberpress.com>; 'Rainbow
Iris Farm' <irisfarm@frontiernet.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 4:08 PM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Come to my party at the AIS Convention!

Dear friends
and colleagues,

It's my pleasure to invite you, your significant others,
and friends to a
special party during the AIS convention sponsored by Timber
Press
celebrating the release of my book A Guide to Bearded Irises due out
next
month.  The reception will take place Thursday, April 19 from 6:30 p.m.
8:30 p.m. in the Grove Room of the DoubleTree.  There will be food stations
that include chicken quesadillas, assorted cheese and crackers, grilled
veggies, prosciutto-wrapped asparagus and a bar station featuring red and
white California wines as well as assorted sodas.

We'll have 40 advance
copies of the book on hand especially for this event,
ensuring that the iris
world has a chance to purchase it prior to the
general public release in
mid-May.  I will be signing books throughout the
evening and will make some
short remarks at 7:00 p.m. to thank many of you
for your contributions to the
project.  Though the event does overlap the
SIGNA program and Judges'
Training, I hope you'll come say hello.  We'll be
raffling off gift
certificates to new introductions from my family's Rainbow
Iris Farm and Stout
Gardens as well.

For quick details about the reception, click this link:
http://www.region15ais.org/convention/book_signing/

For more information
about my book, click this link:
http://www.timberpress.com/books/guide_bearded_irises/norris/9781604692082
Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement.  I hope to see you
there!

--kdn

Horticulturally,

Kelly D. Norris

Farm Manager, Rainbow
Iris Farm

Editor, Irises: The Bulletin of The American Iris Society

Bedford
& Ames, IA

Zone 4b/5a

Read my blog at:  <http://www.kellydnorris.com/>
http://www.kellydnorris.com
sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary