RE: Weather Watch

Okay people, here is the recommended attire for the convention.  It can get
warm, but the mornings and evenings tend to be a bit cooler in the spring
here.  If you are comfortable in shorts and t-shirts at home in 60 degree
weather you will be fine wearing that here.  If you like it warmer, jeans or
slacks are better, and a lightweight jacket.  Take care if you have sensitive
skin because you can burn very easily at this time of year....skies tend to be
a little overcast and that concentrates the UV rays.  I would suggest a hat,
sunglasses and sunscreen, but we can also get (gasp!) drizzle, especially in
the mornings.  We are hoping for sunny weather in the mid 70's or higher.  All
the rain should be done this week.
Cheryl