From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Michelle Snyder
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2012 8:07 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Marketing Handbook

Hi all,

As I was printing some extra copies of the handbook for Gerry to bring
to the meeting I also had a chance to read it.  I just want to say I
think the committee did an excellent job on putting this together.
Those of us that have been members of an affiliate or the AIS for any
length of time may get complacent when it comes to marketing Irises.  We
love this flower and sometimes forget there are people out there that
really don't know much, if anything, about our obsession.  Good job
everyone.

Michelle